Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Resting fingers n' hands








you know those days when you just know that you ought to take it easy, pull out the chips n' dip from the pantry and make yourself cozy, well, today's one of them over here.
this Easter holiday break has given me more than I could ask for: lots of chocolate, way too much chocolate [so I'm actually sharing it], and sunny days while the thermo drops for us here in the southern hemisphere. geez it's cold.

have been potting away to ready for a few markets and also hoping to someday organize myself enough to list things on Etsy...

but this morning the chill set in and my hands just had had enough. with fingers curled tight and aching, I rubbed on the hand-lotion, let the dogs lick it off--warms up the tips a treat and gets the circulation going, and all done with tons of love;)--made myself a cup of tea and decided the house robe & pj's were staying on until tomorrow. gotta love holidays.
so will leave you with a few snap shots of my latest do's that are drying out for next week's firing. shall drive up to Sydney tomorrow to visit the NSW Pottery Supplies shop for a few finds & chat with their oxide experts. also received a bundle from Bamboo Tools so will play with them tomorrow night when I'm back in my studio.
for now, I've found some crackers and the Brie I picked up at the Cheese Factory in Robertson the other day, yum.

No comments: